Simplify, simplify, simplify! It is the best way to eat the healthiest you can and make your life easier.
This chia pudding is an example how simple things can give you a lot of pleasure! You can have it for breakfast, dessert or afternoon snack.
I advise you to make a big portion so you can eat more than once during your week.
- 2 cups of vegetable drink (the one you prefer)
- Coconut Milk
- ½ cup of chia seeds
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Sweetener of your choice (I used coconut nectar)
- Coconut chips
- For the pudding blend the vegetable drink, vanilla and the sweetener. Then add chia and whisk without blending.
- Pour the mixture into a container and refigerate for at least 4 hours. Whisk a few times in the first hour to help the process.
- Once the pudding is ready we need to prepare the strawberries mix. Place the strawberries and coconut milk into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mix into a jar first and then the pudding.
- Use as topping coconut chips and strawberries.
Enjoy the simplicity!